….and yes you do need to read this!
I want to be sure you get the most out of our time together so ask that you take the time to read and accept this before you contact me.
- From the information you give me I will advise you how long we will need to be at the nursery but you may choose to reduce that time when booking. There will be a 1.5 hour minimum ($105) with half-hourly increments after that up to a maximum of 3 hours (Two hours will be sufficient for most clients)
- You will be billed for the number of hours you have scheduled (i.e. if you requested 3 hours but we finish in two, you will be billed for the full three hours)
- Upon confirmation of your appointment you will be sent a simple spreadsheet to complete ahead of time and bring with you. Failure to do this may result in forfeiting your appointment since I cannot give you the high level of service I expect of myself without this information. A cancellation fee of $70 may be levied at my discretion if this occurs.
- After our scheduled appointment concludes you may continue to shop on your own but you will be asked to pay me first. Payment may be made by cash (correct bills only please), check (preferred) or credit card.
- As we gather plants for each container you will have the opportunity to take pictures (a smart phone is ideal for this) of each group to help you when you return home. You will also be encouraged to draw a quick planting plan of each container combination. I will show you how to do this. I will not be taking notes, writing down plant names or doing these sketches for you. (You'll understand your scribble better than mine!)
What this service does not include
- Delivery of plants
- Standing in line with you at checkout
- Shopping for your plants without you
- Planting of the containers for you
I will do my utmost to select the correct quantity and size of plants needed for each of your containers based upon the information you give me. However, I cannot be held responsible should that not prove to be the case.
All that being said, I can promise you we will have fun together, you will learn more about the design process and end up with a creative and artistic plant palette than you might otherwise have managed on your own; the designer look without the designer price tag.
Email me to schedule your appointment