As a designer I find the creative process an exciting adventure and unique to every project. Specializing in smaller gardens, I design elegant and functional outdoor living spaces to suit your lifestyle, whether your preference is for a low maintenance courtyard, a deer resistant showcase, a wildlife habitat or a romantic English garden.
Starting a landscape renovation can be a daunting process but I will guide you through the process and assist you with everything from permits to those perfect finishing accents. If you prefer to install the design yourself I can just prepare the drawings for you. If you would like me to take care of the project from start to finish that can be arranged too as I work very closely with an award winning company with over 25 years of experience.
Initial consultation to discuss your project; $100/hour.
I shall then prepare an estimate which will detail the steps involved in creating your landscape design together with pricing and anticipated timeline.
At our final review meeting you will be presented with an extensive folder of material which will typically include:
- Two copies of a professionally drawn, scaled landscape design & planting plan
- Additional sketches (elevation and plan) of structures such as screens, pergolas or custom gates to help you visualize the finished product if necessary
- Design Notes - a set of explanatory notes with further details of all hardscape materials, furnishings and containers including hyperlinks
- A list of recommended contractors
- A full plant list with common and botanical names including hyperlinks
- Photo collages of key foliage and flowers (this is usually only provided digitally)
The above documentation will also be provided digitally
Design fee; $100/hour
Typical design fees range from $800 depending on the level of complexity.
Portfolio and references
Please take a moment to review my portfolio and read about some before/after transformations. I would be happy to provide references upon request.
Get my FREE Top 10 Skinny Trees Guide
when you subscribe to my newsletter