This service is perfect for homeowners who need design ideas and expertise for a specific area of their garden or general suggestions on how to achieve a more cohesive look.
The consultation will include;
- Assessment of area(s) in question
- Identification of design/planting/ cultural problems and suggestions for improvements
- Advice on soil management and environmentally sound gardening practices
- Advice on care and maintenance of existing plant materials.
You will be invited to take notes during the consultation as a typed summary will not be provided
Fee: $100/hour with a 2 hour maximum.
Geographical area serviced: Up to a 40 minute drive from Duvall, WA
COVID-19 UPDATE 5/23/2021:
I am now fully vaccinated. Based on the latest state and CDC guidance for individuals and the landscaping profession:
- If you and all your household members that I will come into contact with are fully vaccinated, we do not need to wear a mask either outdoors or indoors. (However, I am happy to still wear a mask if you prefer).
- If you or any of your household members that I will come into contact with are not fully vaccinated (for any reason) we should stay 6 feet apart and all wear masks.
Please advise me of the situation prior to my visit. Thank you.
Get my FREE Top 10 Skinny Trees Guide
when you subscribe to my newsletter