This service is perfect for homeowners who need design ideas and expertise for a specific area of their garden or general suggestions on how to achieve a more cohesive look.
The consultation will include;
- Assessment of area(s) in question
- Identification of design/planting/ cultural problems and suggestions for improvements
- Advice on soil management and environmentally sound gardening practices
- Advice on care and maintenance of existing plant materials.
You will be invited to take notes during the consultation as a typed summary will not be provided
Fee: $100/hour with a 2 hour maximum.
Geographical area serviced: Up to a 40 minute drive from Duvall, WA
COVID-19 UPDATE: Our Governor has now released guidelines for the landscaping industry that allow me to work again. The relevant guidelines for an on-site meeting are as follows:
- We need to maintain a 6-foot distance at all times
- I must wear a “cloth facial covering” while on your property. (My recommendation is that you do the same although this is not legally required).
- I need to wear gloves (either disposable or washable) while on your property.
- I need to keep a log of any client interactions for 30 days, including your contact information, to facilitate any contact tracing that might need to occur.
I would like to expand on these guidelines as follows:
- I will not leave any business cards or paperwork with you
- I will ask you to provide your own notepad and pen
- Please provide payment in the form of a check (no cash transactions)
- I will notify you immediately should I become sick and test positive for the virus – and I would ask you to do the same for me.
If you are happy to comply with these state requirements let's get together and start that garden transformation you've been dreaming of!
Get my FREE Top 10 Skinny Trees Guide
when you subscribe to my newsletter