Do you struggle to…
- Plant a garden that looks good year-round?
- Avoid a “hodge podge” and combine plants in an artistic way?
- Figure out what plants will thrive in difficult spots?
- Establish screening from neighbors and eyesores?
- Design container gardens that enhance your home and landscape?
- Thwart tenacious deer?
- Design a simpler, lower maintenance garden?
Then you are in the right place!
Le jardinet can help you with all of these common gardening frustrations and a whole lot more.
With a lifetime’s gardening experience, training as a Certified Professional Horticulturalist and over ten years as an award-winning designer, author and presenter, I can help you solve all these problems.
In the Greater Seattle area, I offer custom, innovative landscape design, landscape consultations to help you troubleshoot problem areas or realize a vision, and even a Personal Container Coach service where I teach you design tips and tricks as we shop together.
Live farther afield? No problem. I teach several informative, online design courses, offer a variety of gardening-related presentations across the country, write a popular bi-weekly blog and have written several books to guide you.
To get you started, download my FREE Top 10 Skinny Trees for Tight Spaces guide. It will help you establish the privacy you crave and get you signed up to receive my newsletter so you never miss out on events and special offers only offered to my subscribers.
Get my FREE Top 10 Skinny Trees Guide
when you subscribe to my newsletter