Personal Container Coach Service
- Prefer to plant their own containers but struggle with design
- Just have a few containers to take care of
- Would like a designer look without the designer price
- Would like to understand how to design their containers
Here's how it works
- I help you get organized!
- We meet at Molbaks' Garden and Home, Woodinville for a one-on-one coaching session
- I help you select plants for each of your containers, teaching you design principles as we work together
- You take them home and plant them up
- Everyone thinks you’re a fabulous designer!!
What does it cost?
- Minimum fee $150 (1.5 hours)
- Maximum time 3 hours
- Monday-Friday between 9am and 4pm (last appointment at 2pm)
To schedule an appointment
Read the small print here and then email or call me, tell me approximately how many containers you would like help with and we'll get you started!
What are people saying?
" I spent a lovely couple of hours at Molbaks with Karen choosing plants for 5 fall pots. It was delightful! All the choices would be overwhelming (and have been in the past) but with Karen's eye for color, understanding of my needs and knowledge of plants it was easy! I planted the pots per our plan and they look fabulous." Jane, Seattle
FREE: Three Fiesta Container Recipes
when you subscribe to my newsletter